From 5th to 1st:
5. Can’t decide… It’s a tie between Tina Fey, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson and Natalie Portman
4. Kristen Wiig: There’s never a dull moment with Kristen Wiig on the screen. She is guaranteed to make you laugh. I loved her ever since she was on SNL… Then Bridesmaids topped the cake. She’s always so in character in each of her skits. Being a comedy actress comes so naturally to her. She is absolutely hysterical. I admire her for not being a stereotypical bombshell/elegant/overly-sophisticated actress; shes known for her personality and character.
3. Jennifer Lawrence: The newest addition to my top 5 list. Jennifer Lawrence most recently gained speed as an actress with films The Hunger Games and Silver Lining’s Playbook. She blew me away. Her acting is so controlled yet looks and feels so natural. She’s very emotionally-engaging. I don’t know how many people shed a tear while watching The Hunger Games, but I certainly did. Although she plays serious roles (thus far), she doesn’t take herself too seriously. An interviewer on the carpet approached her saying “tell us about your dress” to which she replied “well, this is the top, and this is the bottom.” So witty. Out of all the actresses out there, I most aspire to be like Jennifer Lawrence.
2. Anne Hathaway: From Princess Mia to Agent 99 to Catwoman to Fantine, Anne Hathaway has great versatility.Her acting skills are well-developed and she is confident in herself and her ability.She is outstanding as both an actress and as a person. In my opinion, Anne Hathaway is one of the classiest, most genuine actresses out there. She’s always so modest and independent. A true inspiration.
1. Mila Kunis: I’ve always loved Mila Kunis… How could you not love Mila Kunis? Aside from the fact that I have the biggest girl crush on her in the entire world, I think she’s accomplished so much as an actress. Her first notable role was her character Jackie from That 70’s Show. She captured Jackie’s personality flawlessy and never stepped out of character. Then, there’s also the voice of Meg Griffin from Family Guy. Likewise, she conveys Meg’s reject demeanor so well that you constantly forget Mila Kunis is the voice of the character. In addition, Mila Kunis was great in romcoms such as Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Friends with Benefits. Mila’s best acting can be seen from her role as Lily in Black Swan. She conveyed the perfect mix of good vs. evil. Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman worked flawlessly together. You could slowly see Lily’s rebellion gain influence over Nina. I feel like Black Swan was an eventful step forward in Mila Kunis’ acting career, as she is seizing bigger and bigger roles.